Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Frustrating Day!

Van decided to take Hannah and her friend to a waterpark in Columbus, NE. I had a doctor's appt. at 11 so I couldn't go. I arrived on time (actually about 10 minutes early) and was told the doctor was a little behind. No big deal I had time. About 12:00 the nurse comes in and tells me the doctor had an emergency and had to leave. They asked if I wanted to wait or reschedule. I decided to wait since it would mean at least another month before I could get in. I didn't want to have to do it when school was starting. So I waited. And waited. And waited. At 1:10 the doctor was back and by 1:30 I was on my way. I did read about 150 pages in my novel while I was waiting all the while cursing myself for not bringing some stitching to work on.

I actually had a bunch of errands planned for the day, but ended up not getting them all done since I was so late leaving the doctors. I need to find a dress for the wedding in 2 weeks. I went to Anne Taylor and Anne Taylor Loft. I didn't find a dress at either store, but I found a cute outfit for the family get together at the Loft. Then I went to DSW and bought a cute pair of black ballet flat type shoes that I really didn't need, but they are soooo cute. I went to C and B and found nothing. I was going to go to Dillards but ended up at the library instead. I returned for books and got 6.

I am sick of all the fireworks going off. It started about 5 days ago and will probably keep going for the next 10. ALL day long...as soon as the little pyromaniacs get up and late into the night. It is driving my poor dogs bonkers. It is driving me bonkers. It wouldn't be so bad if it was the pretty ones, but it isn't. It's the loud BANG, BANG, BANG ones. It sounds like we live in the hood. AGH...

No comments: