This is my last weekend in Nebraska until I start back to school. Next weekend I will be in Utah or Idaho with my parents. I have been trying to get all my ducks in a row before I leave for 13 days. I have never left right before school like this. I will get back approx. 12 hours before my first inservice. I have unpacked all my boxes from the move and organized and done all of those things. I still have three boxes of school supplies to sort through and such. I always seem to have a billion pens. I am taking my manuals along so I can write lesson plans and such. I got a new math book that I really need to pick apart. I'm taking my laptop and praying for wi-fi along the way. I hope I'm not forgetting anything...
I have a ton of books to read, suduko and fill-in word puzzles, cross stitch projects (3), and other misc that I am taking along. Hannah is getting 9 new books plus her library books. She is getting her art supplies together (no paints though). I got her a new booklight since she lost hers at camp. I bought one for me just in case...
I bought new uno cards, deck of cards, and a dice game to play at night. I have a few other travel games to take too.
Tomorrow I have my nephews from 7 AM to 5 pM. Not sure I will get anything accomplished in that time period...
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment