Friday, July 11, 2008

SBQ

How do you balance your stitching time with your other obligations such as work, household chores, etc.?

Now that DD is 12 I don't really have a set schedule in the summer. I do my chores and such in the morning and then stitch whenever I can. I take DD to all of camps and such and don't stress about how I am spending all my other free time. I figure the summer is mine since the school year is soooooooooooooooooo crazy!

During the school year is another story. I don't stitch as much because I need to clean, cook, grade papers, monitor DD's school work and all those other things. I generally stitch a couple of times a week before I go to bed ~ usually it is in 1/2 hour increments. I am not so productive because of all the other obligations.

No comments: