Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday's accomplishments and weekend update!

I walk/ran my usual 3 miles with Sally. We did a lot of running this morning. I went to school and worked on my room for 2 hours. I ordered the two simulations I want to use in the fall (one right when school starts). I am still debating the election one.

I got my Bent Creek snapperbet and the linen in the mail from DownSunshineLane. The urge to start is very strong. I must resist...



I bought the threads for Little House Neighborhood (I didn't even attempt to go through my stash for the floss) and chose my linen (from my stash). I just love the colors on the fabric. I really think this is going to be a fun piece to do. I joined a SAL group. I am hoping to start this weekend after I get my RR taken care of.






I bought a frame so I can try framing one of my pieces. Need to decide which piece to do. I think I might do the LK that I did last summer. It would look great in the entrance way. I am going to use the directions from Meari's website. She did an amazing job on her Mime piece. I will work on it later this week.



I worked on Bushel & a Peck over the weekend ~ though I could have been a little more productive. I really love the way this piece is coming together. I would like to frame this piece next.



Tonight I need to organize my fall calendar and date my plan book. I am trying to get all my normal August school things taken care of before I leave on vacation with my parents. I don't think I will get my BB up before I leave though. The paper is in the part of the building that no one can go into before August 1 - it's a construction zone.

3 comments:

Velda said...

you've been very busy! I love your bushel and peck piece!

Meari said...

Your WIP looks good, D. Good luck with the framing, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Megan said...

They all look great!