Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dinner

Van and I have eaten out every night this week. Tonight we went to Oscars Pizza and Sports Bar. We each ordered individual pizzas - I had the bbq chicken pizza without the onions. The sauce was spicy and had a good zip to it. Van had the Big "O" - full of meat. I have heard a lot about their pizza and it was as good as I have been told. Definitely a place to go to again.

Both of Hannah's rooms are clean. I took apart her bed and started washing all the bedding too. Drawers are cleaned out as well as the closet. She had little pieces of paper with drawings everywhere. I found a note to me: "Mom, a clean room stifles my creativity. Love, Hannah" Glad she can use the word correctly. She left it on her dresser for me to find. I also found her diary, but I was good and didn't read it.

I have dusted every room in the house and just have vaccumming left to do. I will do that tomorrow morning.

I pick Hannah up at noon from camp. The party begins at 6:30.

5 comments:

Velda said...

you're such a great mom! I love her little note, how cute!

Jennifer said...

That note is hilarious!

Megan said...

LOL, love the note!

Tammy said...

Love the note! That is classic!

Meari said...

LOL... Love that note from her. It's true, you know. ;-)