
I first made this for a wedding shower 2 weeks ago. I have been dreaming of them ever since. They contain two of my most favorite ingredients ~ cream cheese and oreos. I could have eaten the entire plate! They are very easy to make and delicious! Not the best picture, but the only one I had.
Oreo Cheesecakes
3 pkg. (8 oz each) softened regular or light cream cheese
¾ C sugar
3 Eggs
Melted Bakers chocolate
Cool Whip topping
Place paper liners in muffin tin. Set an Oreo Cookie on the bottom of each muffin liner. Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix until just blended. Spoon mixture over each cookie.
Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely, then refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Drizzle with melted chocolate and a dollop of whipped topping.
3 pkg. (8 oz each) softened regular or light cream cheese
¾ C sugar
3 Eggs
Melted Bakers chocolate
Cool Whip topping
Place paper liners in muffin tin. Set an Oreo Cookie on the bottom of each muffin liner. Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix until just blended. Spoon mixture over each cookie.
Bake 350 for 15-20 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely, then refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Drizzle with melted chocolate and a dollop of whipped topping.

2 comments:
Those sound really good!
YUM! I love Oreos!
Post a Comment