Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July ~ Food!

Today I went to my sister's for a cookout. There was Johnsonville brats ~ my most absolute favorite! My BIL grilled them and then we topped them with ketchup, mustard and relish! My mom made potato salad, I made cucumbers and tomato salad, and my youngest sister made deviled eggs. My middle sis brought chips and soda. We also had raspberry and cherry pies available for dessert. It was just like when we were kids:) We had a great time and then we did fireworks on the driveway. For the first time ever, I let my DD light the fireworks. She thought she was so grown up. My DH had to work tonight so my BIL took over and made sure she was doing it right.



Of course I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of our night;( I need to put it in my purse and not move it.

No comments: