when your dogs smell like dogs? I gave them both baths today to remedy this issue. This always sends them into a feverish frenzy of chasing each other through the house. Good exercise! I really should videotape the way Maisy acts after a bath. Ginger is already worn out and sleeping now. Maisy is still running.
Hannah lost computer privellages for acting like a terror - she read Harry Potter 5, 6 & 7 over again. She started Saturday afternoon and finished #7 this afternoon on the way home from my mother's. This is the second time she has read all three of them.
DH is working 4-midnight this week. I am going to clean out my half of the walk in closet tonight. I have a ton of clothes for that other body I used to have. I need to just bite the bullet and get rid of them. I bought a wooden, 18 pocket shoe organizer. I am going to try and put it together. How hard can it be?
I have been on a baked potato kick lately. They are soo easy, good for you and can have a variety of toppings. Hannah is loving them too. This is our third night of them. They are also cheap. I have been too lazy to drag myself to the grocery store. We have also been eating fruit and sherbert with them. With Van's crazy shifts, I sometimes just don't feel like making a big meal when it is just me and Hannah. She eats like a bird so cooking just doesn't seem worth it. I don't want to eat out or do fast food - expensive and not healthy.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Smelly dog is wrong on so many levels! Smelly wet dog! OMG that is nasty!
Isn't it incredible to take a computer away from a child and they pick up a book. Breaks my heart a bit. I know I read a lot more before the internet than I do now. That makes me sad.
You sound a little bit like me with your eating. I get in phases where I a lot of same foods for days on end. Right now I'm in a steel cut oats phase. Can't seem to get enough of them.
Have fun cleaning your closet!
Post a Comment