Friday, July 25, 2008

10 Goals for July/August

Okay, I am joining Velda in her 10 goals:
  • daily run/walk
  • drink at least 3 jumbo glasses of water each day
  • eat at least 1 piece of fruit each day
  • clean/organize at least 1 room/place each day
  • get back to making weekly menus and grocery lists
  • work on controlling my portions
  • read or cross stitch for at least 20 minutes a day
  • spend time daily listening to Hannah
  • work on having a positive attitude by finding at least 3 good things that happened each day
  • ?

Daily positives:

  • Bought a new washer & dryer and they will be delivered tomorrow!
  • Sally and I ran the lake in the mist and it felt so refreshing!
  • ALL the boxes in my classroom are put away and organized!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Great goals! Especially like the one involving Miss H.

Tammy said...

Great goals!

I look forward to the follow up on how you do achieving each of your goals.