Sally couldn't meet this morning so I got up at 4:50 AM, got dressed, and went to the gym. I ran/walked 2 miles (hard - doing intervals) and then did some leg weights. It felt great! When school starts I want to go to the gym in the AM so that I can't make up the excuses that I have too much to do. I was home by 6 to take the girls (dogs) out. Technically I don't have to be to school till 7:30 AM, but I am ususally there by 7. I think this will work well for me and for Hannah.
As I was leaving the gym this morning I saw flames leaping in the air and thick, black smoke billowing from one of the buildings. The fire department had already been called and I passed them as I was driving home.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow Deirdre...good for you getting up so early to go to the gym.
Good for you getting an early start on the day and hitting the gym.
Scary business with the fire.
Post a Comment