- Kim had surgery today. She has burns (not sure how bad) from the car catching on fire. I found the article online about the accident and picture of her car. She is in a drug-induced coma. She has lots of issues going on so continue those prayers.
- Washer and dryer were delivered today. It is sooo awesome to have them. I still have at least 4 loads of laundry to do. I was a bum this afternoon and took a nap. I should have been cleaning and packing.
- We went to see Wall-e tonight. I thought it had a politcal agenda behind it. Don't "supersize" and become victims of overbuying. Kind of ironic since pixar and disney are making a fortune off of the merchandise for the movie.
- We went to Zio's pizza for dinner - yummy! I had a salad with fat free italian and a slice of bbq chicken pizza.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Saturday Ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Deirdre, that's quite a crash, keeping her in my prayers.
Enjoy your new machines! Dinner sounds great. I think you needed a nap so you took a nap. Laundry was likely still there when you woke up right ;) ((((Hugs)))
Post a Comment