- new recipe and hubby and kiddo adored it!
- running Lake Z and beating my old running record!
- naps!
Tuesday
- kitting a new project!
- my dogs - they adore me no matter what
- bit a honey - I haven't had one in a long time! What a great treat!
I work with a person who is always looking at the negatives of life. She can be so bitter and drags everyone down. She was supposed to walk with Sally and I this summer but didn't like our early time. Now I am glad she didn't. I would have spent the whole summer listening to her rant about the upcoming school year and not seen any of the positives. I am sooo lucky to have a job at a place I love. I teach the grade I adore and have so much to be thankful for. My principal is awesome and supports me in everything. I do not want to become like her so I have decided I am going to look at all the positives and be happy with what I have. Life is too short to be so crabby all the time.

5 comments:
You are so much like me where everyone else's attitude often rubs off. It's hard to stay away from negative people isn't it? But when you do it's SO easy to become positive!
You have a great attitude about life! It takes a lot of people most of their life before they realize what you have already figured out - and then there are those who just never get it!
I've known quite a few "glass half empty" kind of people in my life, and I really try hard to not be like that. Everyone has their negative moments, of course, but to be negative and complaining ALL the time...eesh. My MIL is like that and it drives. me. nuts. I don't like to be around her because all she does is complain about this or that. ANNOYING.
I can sometimes get bogged down with negativity, but I think, as I get to know myself better, it is worry that comes out negative.
I love your positive approach! Good for you in recognizing the wonderful things in your life.
What are you knitting?
Post a Comment