DAY 1:
We left yesterday (Wednesday) morning at 7 AM. Hannah and I spent the night so it we would not have to go over really early. We spent an uneventful day driving across western Nebraska. There is nothing exciting to see. We go to Cheyenne, Wyoming about 3:30 and set up camp on F.E. Warren Air Force Base. They have an RV park. Then my dad drove us to Ewecount where my mom bought me some birthday presents and I bought Hannah two knitting books. I also bought me a few things:) We had tacos for dinner, took showers and promptly fell asleep. Though I did manage to read three trash books.
Day 2:
Tonight we are staying in Brigham City, Utah. Another long day in the car. We had to go to Wal-mart when we got here to get some things we had forgotten to bring. I'm tired and going to bed.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love road trips.
Have fun!
Here's hoping your road trip stays uneventful. Enjoy your family time!
Hi Deirdre. I didn't see an email for you but I have set up the Olympic stitching challenge blog. If you'd like to be a member of the team send me an email and I'll send you an invite. gulfskye at aol dot com
Post a Comment