
Oh WOW! I got my first award ever for blogging! Thanks Meari! It totally made my Tuesday.
Here are the rules for the award:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Here are some bloggers I think are "brilliante":
1. Chris - I love her take on life and all the wonderful quotes she puts on her site.
2. Megan - She is an awesome photographer! Her pictures inspire me.
3. Stephanie - I would LOVE to be in her kitchen. She makes the most gorgeous treats!
4. Tammy - I feel like we could be sisters. We have so many of the same likes/dislikes. I wish she didn't live so far away.
5. Margaret - I love looking at her pictures and vegetarian menus. Even though she calls herself a slow stitcher, I think she has more finishes than me!
6. Stephanie - a fellow teacher on Xanga. I love her blog and she lives in Omaha. Her blog is private, so I will just email her.
7. Kendra - I love the designs she chooses out to stitch and her writing style!

2 comments:
Oh thank you for my first award! Thanks for the compliments too! I hope you are enjoying what's left of a teacher's summer. I don't even know what day we return, it'll make me too depressed!
Thank you! I had a terrible week and this really made my day :)
Post a Comment