Tonight was my monthly bunco night. It was at my friend Julie's house. She is a gourmet cook. She made lettuce wraps and these chicken wrap things and mini bacon cheeseburgers and mini blt and fruit and veggies. Oh and the desserts were out of this world ~ heath bar pie and ho ho cake! I broke my diet today and ate over there. But I was good and drank water and did not partake of the candy. I am going to get the recipes for the desserts. My favorite was the ho ho cake. It was so chocolatly and lush. I could have eaten the WHOLE thing, but I was controlled.
I am down 4 lbs. this week. I think it is because I am working on cutting out the bad food I am attracted to.
I have not worked on my stitching goals this week. I have hardly picked up my stitching.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the self control :)
That cake does sound good. (Of course can chocolate be bad?)
4 lbs, that's awesome! Keep up the great work!
Post a Comment