Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Starbucks Vivanno Banana Chocolate!

Whew! I was worried I wouldn't get a food post today. I met my new partner teacher at B&N tonight and decided to get a beverage. I tried the new Starbucks Vivanno Banana Chocolate smoothie! It was perhaps one of the most heavenly concocotions I have tried in a long time! I was truly in love! I could have drank a hundred of them. It was the perfect blend of chocolate and bananas. I wonder how it would taste with a dash of peanut butter...

4 comments:

Meari said...

Hi D -- Thanks for your latest comment. Aside from a killer headache (from the nitro), I feel better. But then the discomfort has come and gone throughout the past week, so I don't know if it's in one of those "gone" times or not. Luckily, I had a small ornie kit in my car that I grabbed before I walked into the ER. I started sorting the floss, but haven't gotten farther than that.

Megan said...

I just saw the signs for these at the mall last night! I thought SB was trying to get back to their coffee roots, not branch out so much, but I guess I was wrong LOL

Tammy said...

Oh, that sounds heavenly! I love chocolate, peanut butter and banana combos and from starbucks, too much.... I could see an addiction in the making if I were to experience even a sniff.

Megan said...

Update: I went to my starbucks yesterday, and they were giving out coupons for a free one of these with each purchase.