Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July Stitching Goals

Here are my June stitching goals and progress:
1. Finish Nature's Beauty FINISHED:)
2. Get caught up to June on the Red Threads SAL. I am ahead
3. Get caught up with the LK SAL. NOTHING:(
4. Continue to work on CdC. Not as much as I would have liked.

Now for my July goals:
1. Continue to work on Red Thread SAL
2. Get my WELCOME RR ready to mail
3. Get pages 1 and 4 finished on CdC
4. Finish Bushel & a Peck
5. Pull out an old WIP and work on it

2 comments:

Velda said...

Good luck with your goals dear! I'm not makin' no stinkin' goals lol my summer is always WAY too busy and WAY to unpredictable!

Meari said...

Good luck with your July goals. :)

If you want to see a pic of my lacing, look under the How To section of my blog... Framing.