Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Monday

I was on a mission today as we ran around the lake. Usually I have a hard time moving on Mondays, but I only have two days of true exercise left before I head off in a truck with a trailer in tow! I needed to make up for the lost time.

My sister is sick so I have her two boys today. Her babysitter is on vacation. I left them in Hannah's care when I went running. I think it was good practice for her. I did come home to find that Cooper had dumped cheerios all over the carpet, but now he is eating them. Germs don't hurt right?!

I guess I should make my sister some dinner so she doesn't have to cook tonight...I could double it and then I would have dinner too. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Velda said...

aww you're such a good sister!