Hurray! We are getting a whirlpool duet set tomorrow! NFM had an Express delivery with no extra charge tomorrow so we said yes! This means I do NOT have to go to the laundry mat tomorrow! They are front loaders too! We got a terrific deal on everything and a $100 mail in rebate to boot!
My parents were there buying a new stove. My mom had a ceramic rooster fall onto the top of her stove and crack the whole surface. It was $450 just to replace the top, not including the service charge. It was going to cost about the same to replace it.
Please pray for my brother-in-law's cousin, Kim. She was life-flighted to Omaha (regional trauma center) yesterday from Kearney where she was involved in a horrific car accident. The toes on her left foot were amputated and her left leg was amputated to her knee, but they may have to go higher. She also has brain trauma and is currently in a coma with very little brain activity. The outcome is not looking good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratulations on the washer and dryer.
I'm sending good thoughts to Kim. My DH's cousin was involved in a terrible car accident about 10 years ago and they didn't think she'd survive (she was in a coma for weeks afterwards). Happily, she pulled through and is doing well these days. I wish the same for your BIL's cousin.
What a terrible accident! Good thoughts going her way.
Good luck with your new washer/dryer.
Hi Deidre,
So sorry to hear about Kim. Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanks so much for your feedback on the laser surgery. I guess I am just a big chicken!
Erica
Congrats on the new appliances.
Sending positive thoughts for your BIL's cousin.
Saying many prayers.
Post a Comment