I have two pictures to post of what I have been working on. I had to basically restart Bushel & A Peck by La-D-Da when I realized I was one off on the lettering. I basically stitched all day today on it. I am stitching it on 36 count Abecedarean (spelling) blend by R & R.
The other picture is my progress on Bent Creek's Red Threads. I have finally got caught up and I would like to finish it up before school starts.

5 comments:
LOVE your red thread...way to go!
Great projects. Love the red thread one!!
Great projects. Hmmm, do I have that LDD in my stash? My grandma use to say that to my son (along with singing you are my sunshine).
Great start on LLD 'A Bushel & a Peck'...I've wanted to stitch that one for awhile...just have to buy it first, very cute! :-)
They both look great! Those are two of my favorite designers.
I haven't picked up a needle in weeks, but M2 is my cheerleader right now, trying to get me back to it.
Post a Comment