Monday, July 7, 2008

Vegetarian dinner!

Tonight I feed Hannah and myself the Morning Star Tomato and Basil Pizza Burger, organic oven baked fries and a nectarine. I was truly surprised that she ate the burger, but I must admit that I did not tell her it was a veggie burger. She really enjoyed it and ate like a champ. I did tell her it was very healthy.

I bought a boat-load of fruit and veggies today and plan on eating them all week long. DH wants nothing to do with the vegetarian meals so I will cook him other things. I am not embracing the vegan lifestyle, I am just trying to cleanse myself from processed foods this week. When I have done this before, I have lost weight and felt better. I am up 10 lbs. since school got out. I am snacking all the time and not eating healthy. I am hoping this will help me get back with my WW point system and help me for the fall.

No comments: