Saturday, July 19, 2008

Missed a post yesterday!

  • I missed a food post yesterday:( I thought I would get to it, but the whole day was one crazy affair - cleaning, running around for groceries, cooking...AGhh... I think the whole weekend might be like this...
  • Hannah came home from camp. She looked at her bedroom and the other room (where her art desk, wii, desk, computer, and books are) and stated that I had "invaded her personal space." You gotta love 12 year olds - hormones and all. I told her how I had organized her mess and that she had been given the chance to do it and she didn't.
  • The pre-wedding party was last night. It was a blast. The last people left at 1 AM. I was up till 2 cleaning. Just a few things to take care of this morning.
  • The washer is leaking and the repair guy can't come till Monday. This washer has been the worst one ever. It's a maytag and I have had the repair guy here more than I ever did with the other one. We may just buy a new set and walk away - depending upon what the guy says. We had the other one for 10 years (still use the dryer). I wish it hadn't died (too expensive to repair, cheaper to buy a new one).
  • Wedding is at 2 PM. We are meeting the family from CO at Valentino's for lunch (Italian buffett place).
  • I thought I would go to the gym this morning, but I forgot I needed to run a few errands before the wedding.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I totally fell off the blogging wagon, too. Oh well!