Thursday, June 5, 2008

My day and it is only 9 AM!

Today I picked Sally up and we got Starbucks before heading for the lake. We are over half way around. Usually we walk half and turn around. Today we walke all 3.5 miles of it. It was great. Tomorrow we are going to run half of it.

I came home and had to answer half a dozen "important" emails. I didn't manage to complete my list from yesterday. DH has decided to landscape the backyard after 5 years of doing nothing. We bought 6 trees and 2 mini lilac bushes. We put the bushes in yesterday. Now we have to wait for the utilities to be marked before we can do the other trees. Two of them are bigger and the nursery will put them in.

There were nasty storms last night with quarter size hail. The storm chasing bug was strong in DH last night so off he went. He came home with lots of HAIL DAMAGE to my car. I was very upset and just wanted to start screaming. Instead I went to the bedroom and calmed down. Hopefully it can be fixed.

I have decided I am going to get a pedicure today. I keep putting it off.

I finally found my Red Threads back last night. I have 4 to do before I will be caught up. I need to order some thread from 123 stitch though. If I use my secret stash money does it count against my not buying anything for the month?

I got a $10 off your purchase from Christopher Banks in my email. I also got one for free shipping from Eddie Bauer. And Anne Taylor Loft keeps sending me deals too. Everyone is conspiring against me to get me to buy. I think I am addicted to shopping. I get the shakes when I don't get to...I also feel cranky. I really want to go to Target and buy and I don't care what it is. I just want to buy. I will not give in...

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm the same way with Target - if I haven't been in a few days, I start getting fidgety ;)

Kendra said...

I think I would seriously maim my husband if he came in with hail damage on my car like that. :-)

I was just at Target today...nothing of interest there today. So no shopping temptation for you. LOL

(bet that doesn't really help much, does it?)