Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Anniversary!


Fifteen years ago today, my DH and I were married in Hugo, Colorado. We had a very small, intimate wedding with just very close family and friends. Everyone had to travel at least 2 hours to be there - most traveled about 12! My DH had been working there for about 9 months and we decided that was where we wanted to get married at. I had been teaching on the Omaha Indian Reservation in Macy, NE and moved to Hugo 4 days before our wedding. Since then we have moved three more times and now we are back in NE. Last year we drove through Hugo to see our very first house together and to see the church. It was so surreal to return there. It hadn't really changed but our view of it had.

I need to see if I can find a picture of us from then and then show us now. I'm not sure we have anything stored on computers. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Velda said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! I'd love to see a wedding photo :)

Tammy said...

Happy Anniversary to you!