I may break down and drive DH to work this afternoon so I can have his car. I need to go to Michael's. I did not have the floss I needed to work on my project last night. I own over 1500 skeins of floss so you would think I would have the colors I needed. But no, I did not! DD was laughing as I was going through all my boxes of floss. I must of looked like a crazy woman with floss flying everywhere as I searched. One color I could understand, but 4? There is just something wrong with that. I should probably go through and figure out what numbers I am missing and just buy them. Just in case...I made a chocolate chip banana's 'n' cream bundt cake last night. DH ate it for breakfast and declared it delicious.
I got up this morning and went running with Sally. I am not seeing a decrease in weight, but I think I am shaping my body. Tomorrow I will go to the gym and work out on the treadmill and lift weights. They open at 8 AM and I will be there then.
I need to do some cleaning today for the shower on Sunday. It seems like I could dust everyday. I have killer dust bunnies living in my house.
I made this rice salad yesterday that my mom used to make when I was a kid and oh it was soo good. I think that is what I am eating today. I will make other things for DD and DH, but I think I will live on the rice salad - it has bacon, cucumbers, and green pepper in it. It's even better the second day.

4 comments:
I'm at that frustrating point...I've been walking/jogging 3 or so miles, 5 days a week, for the past 4 weeks...but I haven't budged on the scale (well, unless I can count the 2 pounds I've been losing and gaining for the past 4 weeks...). But my clothes are fitting me a bit looser and my husband says I look more toned overall. I'm happy with results, but I've like to see the scale move!
good luck with the dust bunnies...mine quadruple over night EVERY night....the floss dilemma, why is it no matter how much floss you have you're ALWAYS missing that 1 (or 4) colours that you need lol ....
Maybe the dust bunnies are stealing floss? I made a deal with mine, I don't bug them, they don't bug me. Unfortunately, will have to break the deal for something I have planned.
OK, so the pile of floss in the pic... Are those that you were digging through? Or, those that you bought? LOL
Post a Comment