Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Basment Pictures - Just for V!





Here are some basement pictures just for V! I took them this morning so it doesn't give the full impact of the disaster area, but it does show what I have pulled out and gotten ready to take to the garage for the sale. My friend Sally came to pick me up for our morning trek through the park and was amazed by what we did have in the garage. She said we would make a fortune! I was really sore from everything yesterday, but we still managed to walk/run the lake.

3 comments:

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Yay! doesn't it feel good to get rid of things? I can actually walk around in my garage now after doing the same thing last month. Now I just need to finish the last two rooms in my house that need it.. the office and the craft room. Oddly enough, they are in our basement LOL. Good luck getting it finally done, it will feel so good!

Velda said...

WOWEEE those are GREAT pics!!!! you've got a ton of stuff pulled out! I LOVE LOVE that antique shelf with the mirror (and the craft box on top) that's gorgeous. Good luck with your sale and thanks for the pics :)

Tammy said...

Isn't it incredible the pressure V puts on you post pics, eh!?

That is alot of stuff you have to get rid of and that will hopefully translate to a lot of extra money.