Thursday, June 19, 2008

No car Thursday!

No car today. Apparently there are several cars there that need to be worked on so they can't guarantee that I will get it back tomorrow. I am a little crabby about this since when DH talked with them they assured him I would have it back by the weekend. I have things to do to get ready for the shower. DH has to work at 4 so he needs his car. I will survive...

The dentist appointment went well. No cavities and my gums are looking great. Much improvement from the last time I went. They can tell that I am working on a healthier lifestyle.

No running with Sally today since we had to take my car in and I had to tutor. I went to my new classroom to grab some books. Boy do I have a lot of work to do before I leave. Next week Hannah has art class so I will go and work while she is at it. I need to order plan books for the team and work on our grade level handbook. Next week I will stop playing so much and focus a little bit on school.

Hannah and I ate at an Omaha favorite last night ~ Culvers. Boy was it delicious. Even though it has been around forever, we have never eaten there. I had won a GC at bunco and decided to go and try it. I don't know if it was because we just don't eat out anymore or if it truly was the most delicious food I have ever eaten, but Hannah and I were in heaven. We had cheeseburgers, onion rings and turtle ice cream cake. We ate it all! Blew my calories for the day in one sitting. LOL! I think it was worth it. I will do double time tomorrow and Saturday! I do plan to do some exercise this afternoon too.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Culver's is a family favorite around our house. I personally think they make the BEST burgers and fries. And their custard/ice cream is *heavenly*. I usually don't get ice cream when we go there (I figure the burger and fries are enough of a calorie shock to my system), but when I decide to splurge and allow myself a treat....mmmm, yummy.

Chris said...

Hope you get your car back quickly.
Culver's is dangerous. Love it!

Velda said...

it's absolutely worth it AND You deserved it :)