Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Are you a doer?

I was reading a blog and the author was talking about how she used to be a "doer" and now she's not. I think that describes me. I used to do, do, do and lately I lack the motivation. I have started several big projects around my house this week and the only one that is finished is the kitchen - mainly because I have to cook and it is hard to cook when it is a disaster area.

I am now behind on starting the basement. DH is off for the next 12 days and we are going to do it together. I need to be the cheerleader to get this to happen, and I don't know if I can "DO" it. I would so much rather stitch and read and other mindless things. I keep coming up with other things to distract myself.

I will achieve my goals for today:
  • finish MB closet
  • finish MB
  • take all craft items to my crafty part of the basement

Today I will be a doer!

1 comment:

Velda said...

I don't think you stop being a doer, I think you just slow down a little with age (not that you're old ;) ) --- I used to clean my house top to bottom in a day, now it takes me all week!

Don't forget those photos!!!!