Whatever that means:) I am feeling better. I crashed at about 9 pm last night, got up at 1 AM with a severe headache and took some pills and back to bed for me. I slept until 9 AM. My stomach muscles were still very sore, but feeling normal now.
I cleaned a little today and then stitched the rest of the day on either the red threads or CdC ~ I kept alternating between the two. Though I think I spent the most time on the red threads. I was going to go to the grocery store after picking Hannah up from art class, but it was raining so hard. It rained all day. The neighbors below us had a mini lake forming in their backyard at one point. It finally stopped raining about 6 PM.
Still haven't downloaded my pictures from the weekend. I need to do that before I get a "nasty" email from my SIL who lives in CO and couldn't be at the shower.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad you're feeling better honey!
Glad you're feeling better, Deidre.
Post a Comment