Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday!

My pedicure was fantastic. My feet feel so good and clean. It's amazing what a great pedicure can do for a woman!

Sally just called ~ she was up all night sick and is too weak to walk. I'm trying to get myself motivated to go to the gym to walk on the treadmill and to lift weights. I am sorely lacking in motivation today. Still

I need to straighten up the living room and vaccumn. DD's friend is spending the night. I am supposed to go to my sister's purse party and to stamp technique club. I don't really want to do either.

I stitched on the Red Threads yesterday. I am just stitching the red thread that runs threw every design right now. I really like stitching the one color. I ordered the thread I needed last night. I am doing most of the designs in the DMC equivalent, but I am doing the border in the required colors ~ bark and cocoa.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your pedicure looks lovely. I'm so in need of my summer pedicure too.