Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hump day and feeling it...

Today Sally and I were dragging. She got in the car and announced she had not slept well. I hadn't either. I woke up at 1:30 AM and couldn't go back to sleep, well until 5 AM. I woke up at 6:35 in a panic. I dragged my sorry self off the couch, Dh couldn't sleep because of all my tossing and turning, and put my running clothes on. We started off slow and managed to run the hill and dam in record time. My plantar fasicitus (spelling) is really bothering me this week. My heels ache and I have a weird feeling in my left foot. I should probably head back to the docs, but I shall put it off for a little while longer. No asthma issues today:) I am just achy from the exercise.

I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. I just so love the dentist (sarcasm). Then I am going to buy the decorations and things for the wedding shower I am hosting on Sunday. I also need to order the cake and get the prizes for the games. I might deal with the prizes tomorrow and Friday.

Tomorrow my car goes in to get fixed from the hail damage. Dh is working 4 - midnight this week so I will be carless tomorrow night. Hopefully my car will be ready Friday afternoon.

1 comment:

Velda said...

and today is new day :) Good luck at the dentist today