how funny is that lol....peter and my brother and I went to a German restaurant and I used basic thank you, please in german and the girl had NO CLUE what I was saying. She said she wanted to learn because alot of people use these words, so I gave her a quick German lesson, she did very well lol
I am a 5th grade teacher and a mother to one. I love to cross stitch, cook, and read. I collect cross stitch projects and have enough that I would never have to buy another one again and still have more than I could ever do in one lifetime. My DH calls it obsession, I call it a hobby.
2 comments:
how funny is that lol....peter and my brother and I went to a German restaurant and I used basic thank you, please in german and the girl had NO CLUE what I was saying. She said she wanted to learn because alot of people use these words, so I gave her a quick German lesson, she did very well lol
Have a nice weekend.
Post a Comment