Friday, June 27, 2008

S.E.X. ~ Off the wagon! Opps...

I was doing really well with my challenge not to buy and then:
  • LK Christmas double flips announced - I signed up for the auto, fabric and thread.
  • I fell in love with the bent creek seasonal row and buttons. I needed GAST and WDW and it seems silly to pay postage on thread.
  • Bent creek came out with the snapperbets. I love alphabets. I signed up for the auto and linen.
  • I joined a RR and needed an alphabet. My mom loves birdhouses. I am making it for her so I ordered a birdhouse alphabet.
  • I also ordered LHN's Little House Neighborhood.

The bent creek seasonal row and the LHN'S Little House Neighborhood are on backorder! Which is good cause then they come in July and DH does not realize how bad I have been in June:)

In July I want to order LHN's Yesteryear. Maybe that will be on backorder and I will get it in August:)

1 comment: