Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Early morning observation...

This morning I took the dogs out at 6:20 AM. It was one of those foggy days where the moisture was heavy in the air. As I walk down the deck, I notice "cotton" on the grass. Well the cotton turned out to be spider webs. Lots of them. I look under the deck at the rock and there must of been 50+ of the same webs. I look up the deck and more. I am surrounded by spiders. I HATE spiders. I don't kill them because they are good for the insect population, but I don't want them in my house or in my daily path. Aghh...I have a moat of spiders!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

OMG yucky! The worst part is you're afraid of the little critters. Were the webs pretty in the dew?

Lily discovered a centipede in her room the other night and more nights than not, I've had a bed guest. She is positive it is stalking her.

Courtney said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Velda said...

well not to my surprise I'm the oddball LOVING spiders. I pick them up, I play with them, I watch them, they fascinate me...I had these webs on my lawn one morning and had NO Idea what they were until I looked closer, altho I NEVER see spiders on them...they are unique works of art..any chance you'll scoop a picture sometime? for me? lol