Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Goals

I am still working on Saturday's goals. I ended up needing to go to Kohl's and getting DD some more shorts. The ones that I had bought her about two weeks ago are now too small. Needless to say I was very frustrated with that. We also went to my mom's for dinner.

So new goals for today and tomorrow:
  • Finish organizing in kitchen - go through cabinets/drawers/pantry
  • Finish organizing in back bedroom - DH bought book shelf and now I NEED to make him put it together/clean out closet
  • Finish my closet - go through clothes/shoes/misc and get rid of things I won't/don't wear
  • Finish cleaning master bath - scrub floor/go through linen closet
  • Finish cleaning master bedroom - organize books/dust/clean out drawers/clean under bed

Basement organization will begin on Wednesday, June 4

1 comment:

Velda said...

you really inspired me (you and Megan) I ripped my room apart too...before pics on blog, after pics coming