Instead of working on things for the wedding shower tomorrow, I am surfing the net. Nothing like putting everything off till the last minute. I have mopped and dusted. I am saving the vaccuming till tomorrow. I need to go make the mini oreo cheesecakes and the dips. Everything else I will do tomorrow AM.
I ended up borrowing a car from my dad today. It's a 95 Grand Prix, and it drives like a tank. I will keep it until my car comes back. My mom and dad might be going to Wyoming so I might have it longer than I really need it. Dh took Dd swimming today and I went grocery shopping and picked up the last of the supplies I needed for the shower. I also got the prize bags ready for the games. The wedding colors are hot pink and orange so I am using those colors to decorate for the party. Tomorrow I will pick up the cake and get some fresh cut flowers. I shouldn't need anything else.
I stitched for about 3 hours last night on the squares for the Heart in Hand monthly markings. I really wanted something to stitch on something mindless. I don't think I will get to stitch again till tomorrow. Tonight I should be doing other things...like I said, procrastination is my real name.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment