Tobin, my student, is home safe. He was in the structure that did not collapse. I was up most of the night fretting about him. I got an email this morning stating that he was fine. I am so relieved. When they announced that it was three 13 year olds and one 14 year old who died, I was so afraid it was him.
The lake was sooo flooded this morning. Sally and I saw lots of bunnies and their babies. I wonder if they are flooded out. We never see that many babies out and about. This is the highest I ever remember seeing Lake Z.
Dh and I lived in Waterloo, Iowa in the mid '90s and right now it is very flooded. The worst flooding in like 25 years. The forecast is for more rain! Soon we are going to need an ark.
Dh got called into work last night and is working today because of the severe weather threat and because a damage team needs to go out and assess the situation. He is supposed to be on vacation. I am not sure if we are going to do the garage sale tomorrow or not.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad that little boy is safe phew! And the bunnies too, hope they will be okay!
(((Hugs))) sounds like you need some :)
How scary to think one of those injured or worse.
Sending you big hugs.
Post a Comment