Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Early morning...

I never used to be a morning person. I used to be able to sleep forever. Then I got married and had a child and began teaching. This morning I was up at 3:30 AM. This is not unusual for me, unfortunately. This is almost a daily occurence, with the occasional sleep later thrown in. Sometimes I grade papers or watch tv or read or stitch. This morning I worked on my LHN "Nature's Beauty." I wanted to work on my special square, but that required looking at a chart and I really didn't feel like I could do that at 3:30. I was working on the house in "Nature's Beauty." It was just straight fill in stitching. Now I am almost done with that color:) Then I will have the roof, door, and windows to fill in.

I haven't been to the gym since I had bronchitus. Today I am headed back. We have to leave school early on Wednesdays because of RF. So I will drop DD off at home and go to the gym. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost either. I really want to drop another 20 lbs. before May. The half-marathon is out. My sickness got me off track. There is a family wedding in July and I would really like to look fit and trim for that one. Most of DH's family hasn't seen me in quite a while so I want them to be stunned by my great weight loss. If I lose the 20, that will be 70 lbs. I have lost. Right now I am at 50.

I have a three day weekend coming up. I am soooooo excited. I still have to go to school on Monday, but other than the 2 hour meeting, I am FREE! I will do all of my school stuff on Monday.

2 comments:

Velda said...

Hope you're feeling better! Enjoy your 3 day weekend :) I should have called you, I was up then too! ugh. lol

Meari said...

Congrats on the 50lb weightloss! Yay for you :)