Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bunco, Conferences and other updates...

Last night I was the biggest loser in bunco so I won a GC to a local restaurant. I had a blast like always. I didn't drink anything but coke last night. There was this most awesome buffalo chicken dip! Lynn is supposed to send me the recipe! I could have eaten the whole container.

Conferences are over for the school year. I got to school at 7 AM and left at 5 PM. I stopped for coffee this morning on the way to school and didn't eat breakfast. Lunch was ick so I really didn't eat that either. My last conference did not show after making a big deal about how she needed to meet with us.

This morning started out hairy. I set the time for 4 AM instead of 6. My hair dryer blew up. I forgot to take my asthma meds. Tonight DH bought a pizza from Papa Murphy's and we almost burned down the house. There is still smoke wafting through the house and it is toooo cold outside to let the house air out.

I think I am going to go sit in the tub and read.

2 comments:

Meari said...

Sorry to LOL, but with a day like that (if it were me), I would just laugh. My flat iron was on the fritz one morning and I thought it wouldn't hold out to finish the job. Finally got a new one. Can't be going to work looking like Medusa. LOL Hopefully, you found something to eat after the pizza disaster. Happy Valentine's Day!

Velda said...

Oh no!! I hope today is better! (((Hugs))))