Meari Gave me the "You Make My Day Award!" Needless to say, she made my day:) I love reading her blog! She seems to be such a wonderful, caring woman! I'm supposed to share the wealth with ten other bloggers. I know one of the people I really enjoy (and I got to meet her over the summer) was also nominated. I will need to think about this and come back and edit it!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Make My Day Award!
Meari Gave me the "You Make My Day Award!" Needless to say, she made my day:) I love reading her blog! She seems to be such a wonderful, caring woman! I'm supposed to share the wealth with ten other bloggers. I know one of the people I really enjoy (and I got to meet her over the summer) was also nominated. I will need to think about this and come back and edit it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're welcome, Deirdre! :)
*blush*
Post a Comment