
I am in love with this pattern. I have looked at the others in this series and thought they were okay. I never had the absolute need to own them ~ until now! I want this pattern. It calls to me. It says I MUST stitch it!
I found the conversion for DMC floss since the silks would be like $140. Then I could splurge on the linen.
I finished my two letters last night for my ABC with a twist RR. I did the same design, but in two sizes and in different positions. I would take a picture, but my camera is dead. I forgot to charge it ~ I'm charging it now (along with my cell phone).
I had to order something for my friend Diane from 123stitch last week so I got And a forest grew and Nature's Beauty. I am going to stitch Nature's Beauty on a piece of 28 ct. bone Lugana that I purchased. I also bought Easter Line Up. It is so darling:) I need to order some summer khaki linen and I would also like to buy the other patterns in the lineup:)
This week is the SAT so I need to drag out my Bent Creek February and work on it. I could very easily finish it this week. Then I am going to work on my Gameboard Sampler. I also need to begin DDs Monkey Sampler by Midsummer Night Dreams. I am stitching it for her birthday. She loves monkeys and purples and it has both. I have been looking at linen for this. I might change it. I currently have a 32 count Belfast Cream and I might look at doing a subtle lavendar or other color.
Michael's has their floss on sale 4 for a $1 so I need to figure out what I don't have and get it. I would like to have a bunch of projects kitted up so all I have to do is grab them and go.

2 comments:
Have you posted this on the board? Robin B would LOVE this too!
Who is the designer? I'd love to get a closer look at the words.
Oooo, floss sale! I should make a list of what I need.
Post a Comment