
This is a crazy week in the life of a teacher. I have conferences all week ~ before school, after school, and all day Thursday. Friday is off, but we go to DDs orthopedic surgeon for the first appointment to schedule surgery. I think we will go to Red Lobster for lunch since we will be down there.
Tuesday we are having potato bar at school. My floor loves food and we plan all sorts of things around food. I need to take toppings so I think I am going to make a broccoli and ham mixture I saw in Paula Deen's Quick and Easy Meals magazine.
Weekly Meals:
- Smokey Macaroni with fruit (new recipe ~ uses little smokies and cheddar cheese soup)
- Taco ring with lettuce and other toppings
- Salmon patties and Italian Herb Potato Steamer (made by McCormick seasonings ~ DH and DD both love them) with fruit
- Soup - not sure what kind yet
- Heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and salad
Special Treats:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bread (made today) *I made it as four mini loaves.
- Rocky Road Brownies and Puppy Chow for the student council bake sale
I made cheesy broccoli cauliflower soup with vegetable broth last week, and it was so yummy. I liked it better than when I make it with chicken broth. We had it Wednesday and Friday nights. We were going to do a fish fry, but DD was not feeling well and I really didn't want to go out in the cold. I am soooo tired of this freezing weather. I am sooooo ready for spring.

2 comments:
Menu looks fab but more importantly ... I love to stitch too! Sadly, my stitching is on the back burner for now (new baby in the house) but I am itching to get back to it!
Cheers,
Kiy
The broccoli soup sounds yummy.
I've given you an award. Look on my blog. :)
Post a Comment