Yesterday I laid around the house reading trash (romance books) until 10:30. Then I took a shower so I could go and get my hair done. I went to the grocery store to get the ingredients to make soup, came home and read more trash until it was time to start dinner. DH came home, ate dinner, and then went out with friends. I put my lounging pajamas back on and went back to reading my trash. I dozed on and off all evening.
So today I am paying for the trash reading festival of yesterday. So far I have:
- done two loads of laundry
- updated my class website
- written, published and emailed my class newsletter
- written my lesson plans
- cleaned the kitchen
- cleaned my bathroom
- planned the menu for the week
- made dd dust:)
- had dd fold and put away towels
- read the newspaper
- organized my books to go back to the library
- emailed the people I needed to email.
Still need to:
- finish all the laundry
- make dinner
- return library books
- get groceries for the week
- grade papers
- enter grades into paper and online grade books
- vaccum living room - good job for DD to complete
- mop floors that need it

3 comments:
Hey nothing wrong with being a bum for a day, except the catch up the next day lol I've been doing that alot lately! Your list looks much like mine :)
Ahhh, Saturday sounds so relaxing. I can't even remember the days of relaxation. Your Sunday is more like it for me. Hope you enjoyed your day. Thanks for the info on Lauren's potty episode.
We all need a lazy day now and then. I know how you feel though... I'm always on the run doing *something* So? Was the "trash" good? LOL
Post a Comment