- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Are there other crafts that you have tried and abandoned? Why do you like stitching better?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have scrapbooking supplies galore and rubberstamps. I do both, but not as faithfully as stitching. I think perhaps it's because stitching is so handy. I don't have to immediately go out and buy. Though I do buy. I have more stash than I will ever be able to do in one lifetime. With my other hobbies, I run out of supplies faster and have to replace more often and have to get pictures printed and such. Rubber stamps are messy and I have to buy more supplies every time I do it.
Stitching is veyr portable. I can pack up a project and put it in my bag without a lot of hassle. The floss is small and I don't have to buy a new one after each use. I love colors and creating.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've tried scrapbookinging, couldn't get into it.... I tried card making, like it but not into it everyday, I'd LOVE to try beading and other paper arts with stampers, punches and embossing....you've certainly helped my stash in those areas!
I have a ton of scrapbooking stuff, too. I just don't have the time to sit down and devote to it.
Post a Comment