Monday, February 18, 2008

Mondays

On the best of days, I despise Mondays. After four days off, I dreaded this one. I really could have used another day to get ready for today. I graded and graded then handed back my math test and had them make mandatory test corrections. Then I graded those, added showing your work points and entered them into the computer. I still have a ton of papers to grade and all I want to do is stitch. I think I am going to give myself a half hour of stitching and then grade all of my math 1 papers. If I can get those done and entered tonight, then tomorrow will give me more stitching time. I am quickly becoming addicted to Nature's Beauty. I just love the colors. I got word that my package from ABCstitch was mailed. They have much quicker service than the silverneedle. I can hardly wait to get my hands on that.

Well, I am wasting my stitching time....

No comments: