I am almost finished with the Love LK double flip. If I hadn't had to stop to work on school things, it would be done. I will have it finished by tomorrow night. I realized that I am not doing it the way LK said to on her website. I am supposed to be doing the border and then the insides - Opps.
I need to set some February goals:
1. Finish Love double flip (an easy one to meet)
2. Finish to "K"s on Jill's RR
3. Finish the February square for bent creek SAL
4. Start Bushel and a Peck
5. Finish 3 houses on Gameboard Sampler
6. Participate in the SAT
Since February is soooo short, so are my goals:) I have a lot going on this month. I have conferences and DDs surgery consult. Both are less than 10 days away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment