Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!

I can't believe I am writing this: NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! Usually that means we have the lovely white stuff floating gracefully to the earth. Not this time. School was called because of a wind chill advisory! It is supposed to be -26 tomorrow! I figured everyone else would cancel and we would still have school since we don't bus! This is just what my behind in grading self needs! I will be able to get caught up tomorrow and stitch! JUMPING FOR JOY!

4 comments:

Velda said...

Enjoy your day!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend a wind swept day....do the grading first and get it out of the way so you can sit and stitch in peace...

Tammy said...

WOOHOO!! Enjoy your day.

I need to be renovating as much as I can hear my stitching screaming from my room. I'm ignoring it and it is not an easy feat!

Stephanie said...

I've never heard of school being cancelled due to wind, then again, school down here rarely gets cancelled at all.