Friday, February 15, 2008

Shopping Frenzy!

This afternoon, Hannah and I went to Michaels and bought the floss I needed for some projects. Then we went and ate at Zio's Pizza. I had shrimp, artichoke and garlic pizza for lunch - Yummy! Then we headed to the mall. Hannah had a GC to Claire's and Barnes and Noble. I wanted to go and look at the clearance at Dillards. I bought 5 sweaters and 1 vest for $60. The vest was originally $74 and I got it for 12. Everything was less than the original price of the vest. Hannah bought a purse that was marked $10 but when they rang it up, it cost $5. 45. She was thrilled. She had a $10 card and still has money on it. She spent the entire $25 plus GC at Barnes and Noble. She is such a bookworm. Then we went to Eddie Bauer, but nothing said buy me. I also bought groceries.

I was going to make salmon patties, potatoes, and salad for dinner, but DH came home early from work so we went to a fish fry instead. I probably should have stuck with my original idea for dinner. The fried shrimp is not doing well in my tummy. At least I didn't catch anything on fire today:) The house still smells like fire.

No comments: