Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hurray! I am feeling so much better...

I am feeling so much better. I slept half the day away, but now I am ready to go. I didn't pick up any of the papers from being gone today. I just couldn't deal with them. I have the papers from the last two days to grade and enter. I worked on my newsletter and website this afternoon. I am going to do lesson plans tonight. I will finish up everything else tomorrow night. Plus I would like some stitching time. Tomorrow is the first. I need to do my monthly stitching commitment as well as stitch on my ABC with a Twist RR that came.


This weekend is the annual School and Parish Auction. I really did not want to go this year. It just did not excite me. I went looking for a dress, and nothing said buy me. Which is pretty said since I am skinnier. I decided to wear the one I wore last year, it still fit, just a little looser. I bought new shoes on clearance for 70% off. They cost $17. I am getting my hair done and that is it. I will borrow some fancy jewelry from my sister as we drop Hannah off to spend the night. I would like to be home in bed by 10 PM. Boy can I party!


Sunday we were invited to a Super Bowl party so I need to make my famous (to family anways) meatballs and maybe a dessert. Hannah needs to work on her science project.


I started laundry tonight. It will all be finished before I go to bed tomorrow night. That way we can devote Saturday morning to the science project. I am just going to buy milk and bread this weekend. That's it for grocery shopping.

3 comments:

Velda said...

you party animal! lol enjoy...I love meatballs :) glad you're feeling better

Stephanie said...

Glad you're feeling better. Sorry I can't comment more like I used to, life with 3 under 3 and a half is super busy, even now I have the baby n my arms. I'm still reading though. I'll go back 2 teaching on Valentine's Day and then I'll have more blog hoppin time!

Phoebe Chen said...

hi i am Phoebe
a passenger here.

haaa
i love your blog.

BTW, i have my own one.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/diandian819

if possible, you can visit it