
I stitched for about an hour last night on Bethlehem Christmas by Sheperd's Bush. I am almost done with the word "Christmas". I need to finish the little sheep and the beard on the shepherd. I will do that tonight. Tomorrow I will start on the angel. I am not using the specialty threads since I would of had to order them. I am trying to use the threads I have. I love the way it is looking.
Now I mentioned organization. I bought 4 containers last night that have drawers in them. I am going to store my floss and such in them. Right now I have all my floss divided up into gallon ziplock bags. When I need a color I grab the Wal-Mart bag that has all the gallon ziplock bags with the floss in them. It is quite chaotic. I have decided to use this system instead. I have my specialty floss in a rubbermaid shoebox and they are in little individual baggies labeled with what they are. I then have an excell spreadsheet in ABC order to help me when I am planning project.

2 comments:
Good luck on your floss organization. All my stash is still packed in boxes except for a few projects that I kept out so I could stitch.
wow little bit of floss there girl? lol
Post a Comment